Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camp Fun


The first days of boy scout camp went well! I followed Kenton around and made sure he could navigate the sand trails and forest.



And I found a few cool mushrooms.


Kenton was excited to do Archery.


I had fun making hexagons outside.


Caleb spent free time having a kayak derby.


They all make frequent trips to the Trading Post - where all the candy you could imagine can be bought and any size water bottle can be filled with slurpee for only 50cents.


On my way out I snapped this picture of Caleb in front of his tent - look how happy he is that I'm leaving :)



Have fun boys!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love how portable hexes are! Looks like your boys are having a blast! Enjoy some quiet time at home until they all return :)

Stephanie said...

Oh, and those mushrooms are amazing! Love the red color.

Dolly said...

That photo of him at the archery range should be enlarged, matted and framed. That's a wonderful silhouette !

Jodi Nelson said...

LOVE the hexie photo!

I am Arizona; a person, not a place. said...

I'd be all over those 50 cent Slurpees!! lol!

I love your hexagons...very pretty!