Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fabric Stash

rainbow

Addition

Well, addition seems a little bit of an understatement. I gained a wonderful rainbow.

Blue #1

Some more low volume blues.

Blue #2

A few more.

grays for Halloween

Grays for my Ghastlies quilt.

neutrals

Neutral prints and Essex.

fun stuff

Some random fun stuff!

forest

Especially this fun one - not sure what I'll do with it but I love it!

And finally, 8 yards of Kona snow to go with this awesome Munki Munki print.

ocean

I have a custom order for two awesome, ocean blue, full size bed quilts.

This is the stack I've gathered for them so far! See, I needed a lot of fabric :)

luke's fabric



4 comments:

Leslie said...

these are really lovely additions to your stash. the blue with the octopus is so cute

Leslie said...

these are really lovely additions to your stash. the blue with the octopus is so cute

quirky granola girl said...

wait a second! i don't come to your blog to get the fabric "wanties"! but then you go and buy pretty stuff and...i want some, too. :)

Unknown said...

I like this great collection of fabric stash. Its all colour combination and material is too good. You have done great work.

Fabric Store